attendees had to say about the 2011 Paediatric Review Program:
- Some of the best speakers in terms of PREP courses I’ve attended. Some presenters gave us tricks on how to memorize difficult topics!
- Majority of the presenters were excellent and had clearly adapted their presentations for the context of this course.
- The interactive format was very useful to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- The time allotted for each topic was perfect, very well organized, definitely efficient!
- Wide variety of topics presented in a succinct manner, syllabus allows us to take notes at the same time, lots of great questions!
- Truly exam oriented, good coverage of many high yield topics by appropriate specialists who were interactive and dynamic.