Here’s what attendees had to say about the 2012 Canadian Paediatric Review Program:
- Well organized and good timing related to the exam, extensive coverage of important information, high yield topics;
- Speakers were aware of the general pediatric RCPSC goals of training and CPS statements;
- Excellent speakers who provided a great review of pertinent pearls of wisdom needed for passing the exam but, as well, a great review for practicing pediatricians to update their knowledge;
- Appreciated touch pad technology, very helpful to test myself and identify my strengths and weaknesses;
- Liked the syllabus, excellent for studying and being able to write notes on slides as speakers presented;
- Presenters were engaging and focused their presentation on Royal College objectives, appreciated the case based approach followed by practice questions to test our knowledge;
- Focused on what I needed to know, so glad I came!